Panama web design

Panama web design
DiseƱo web en Panama

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

How Web 2.0 Will Change Real Estate Marketing?

Web 2.0, the interactive web is going to make real estate more and more accessible to the consumer. If you as a seller do not use all the tools to market and sell homes, your competition soon will. If you are a buyer and do not research all the facets of your future real estate purchases on the web, you will be at a disadvantage.

Now the question is what is this new internet? This Web 2.0? Well, a professor, Michael Wesch at Kansas State has put together a great YouTube Video on what Web 2.0 is and why it is important. And what is more, the video is amazingly well put together. And even better, it is here for you to see.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, This is very awesome! I want to congratulate you about that. Properties are great asset to have. I wonder if I can find one, I wanted to Buy real estate in Panama or Dominican Republic.
I will visit you back soon as I go online next week,

Panama Real Estate Properties Map