Panama web design

Panama web design
DiseƱo web en Panama

Monday, March 19, 2007

Marina Blue in San Francisco - Panama City


Marina Blue apartments are situated in the popular area of San Fransisco. The front apartments have ocean view towards Punta Pacifica. With clean and hip architecture, you will enjoy your ocean front views at all time. All the amenities and details in this project are a great added value for you and your family. Apartments are available in 1540sq.ft and penthouses. Each floor has 2 apartments per floor with living room/dining room, maids qtrs, kitchen, family room and 3 bedrooms. The social area has 2 swimming pools, tennis, sauna, gym and BBQ area.- 1540 sq ft - Penthouse - 2 units per floor - Three bedrooms - Terrace - Ocean front Views - Family Room

Price: 143mts2- 205,000 - increase $500 per floor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you enter, will look audacious in behalf of more related articles without delay as its sole of my choice topic to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Panama Real Estate Properties Map